Bojan Muranovic is a Senior Oil and Gas Attorney in the Energy & Natural Resources practice group at Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC. Bojan has over ten years of experience in the upstream oil and gas industry, primarily focusing on oil and gas title examination.
After graduating from the University of Houston Law Center in 2010, Bojan held a fellowship with the Environmental Protection Agency’s Criminal Investigations Division in Houston, Texas. In the Fall of 2011, Bojan joined a local law firm and began drafting Original, Supplemental, and Division Order Title Opinions for several clients covering multiple counties in the State of Texas, including Eagle Ford, East Texas, and the Barnett development areas.
Bojan also worked as a Regional Land Manager for a Land Services Company operating out of Fort Worth, working on multiple due diligence projects and full title leasing and examination projects covering numerous jurisdictions in the continental United States, including Texas, Colorado, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. In the Fall of 2016, Bojan joined Noble Energy’s Land Administration department, primarily focusing on management of Noble’s assets in West Texas and the Eagle Ford Basins.
Bojan is licensed to practice law in Texas and is based in the Houston office of Kearney, McWilliams & Davis.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2010
- B.B.A., Marketing and Management, University of Houston, 2006
- Noble Energy, Inc. – Supervisor, Lease and Contracts
- MTerra Management, LLC – President
- Holland Services – Counsel, Regional Land Manager - Houston
- Labanowski & Associates – Associate Attorney
Admissions to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Section
- Houston Association of Professional Landmen
- West Houston Association of Professional Landmen