Craig Galanter is a Senior Attorney in the Denver office of Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC. His practice includes Oil & Gas and Commercial Real Estate. Craig assists the Oil & Gas team by reviewing, drafting and editing title opinions, running due diligence and drafting curative documents. Craig also handles commercial real estate matters. He has experience handling all aspects of leasing, acquisitions and dispositions.
Prior to joining Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, Craig worked in-house for a real estate acquisition company where he helped the company expand its gas station and convenience store portfolio and with all areas of commercial leasing. Before that, he worked for a national franchisor where he helped the company place and lease space in shopping malls.
Craig lives in Denver with his wife and two kids, where he enjoys trail running with his border collie and exploring new restaurants. When possible, he enjoys traveling with his family and experiencing a new lazy river.
- J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law, 2009
- B.A., The Ohio State University, 2004
- Assistant General Counsel at Monfort Companies
- Director of Leasing and Construction and Development at Cellairis Franchise, Inc.
- Associate Attorney at Pollart Miller
- Associate Attorney at Koncilja & Koncilja, P.C.
Admissions to Practice
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association