Office (713) 936-9620
Extension x 142
Specialty Corporate & Transactional, Estate Planning, Intellectual Property
Ilan Gelman is a law clerk at Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
Mr. Gelman assists attorneys in client matters involving intellectual property, oil & gas, estate planning, and commercial transactions.
Mr. Gelman is currently attending the University of Houston Law Center and will graduate in Spring 2024. He earned his degree in Psychology with a Minor in Political Science and a Legal Studies certificate from the University of North Texas. While in law school, Mr. Gelman interned with the Harris County District Attorney’s office, assisting prosecutors in the 13th court with trial preparation tasks. His hobbies include music production, cooking, and sports.
Ilan is based in the Houston office of Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
- HCDA 13th Court: Legal Intern
- Precision Vascular, Dr. Chan, M.D.: Intern
- Houston FTS, DA Ogg, Congresswoman Jackson Lee: Advisor/Volunteer
- Treasurer of the UHLC American Constitution Society for Law & Policy
- UHLC Student Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Jewish Legal Society
- J.D. Candidate, Spring 2024: University of Houston Law Center
- UHLC Dean’s Scholarship
- Chief Advisor, UH “For The Students” (2021)
- B.A. Psychology, 2021: University of North Texas
- Political Science Minor
- Legal Studies Certificate
- President’s List
- First-Generation Students of America Mentor
Follow Me On: