Jason M. Klein
Jason M. Klein is a Shareholder and Senior Attorney at Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC. He practices business, construction, residential and commercial property law, commercial transactions, and litigation. Jason’s practice includes resolving business issues such as insurance disputes, collections, corporate structuring, business dissolution, and litigation. Mr. Klein has represented clients and their interests in Texas, Florida, and numerous other states across the nation.
Mr. Klein has litigated hundreds of cases to settlement and has individually prepared dozens of cases for trial. He has individually taken cases to verdict, including a $450,000 verdict in his client’s favor. Mr. Klein has also served as second-chair trial attorney for other cases. Jason is intimately familiar with the challenges business owners face with litigation.
Jason Klein is licensed to practice law in Texas and Florida, and in the United States District Court for the Southern, Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts of Texas. He is based in the Houston, Texas, office for Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston, 2013
- B.S., General Science, Psychology, Biology, The University of Kansas, 2008
REPRESENTATIVE LITIGATION AND TRANSACTIONS
- Temporary and permanent injunctions related to intellectual property infringement, online business disparagement, and partnership disputes
- Lead trial counsel for litigation claim against the City of Houston, law firm, and attorney resulting in successful bench verdict of $450,000
- Successfully litigated several hundred cases from petition to settlement in dozens of different Courts
- Lead trial counsel for jury trial against worldwide insurance carrier and six-person litigation team regarding wildfire property damages
- Successfully argued over 60 dispositive motions for summary judgment
- Lead arbitration counsel for business dissolution controversy of over $1 Million
- Lewis & Barnes: Associate Attorney, Residential and Commercial Property, Landlord/Tenant, and Litigation
- Voss Law Firm: Senior Trial Associate, Commercial, Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Litigation