firstname.lastname@example.org (888) 855-1276 x 403
Mario Cantú is an Of Counsel Immigration Attorney to Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
Mario advises companies and small businesses in work visa and green card sponsorship for workforce development and retention. Mario also represents individuals and their sponsor families in navigating the immigration system and successfully attaining legal status.
Mario graduated from St. Mary's University School of Law, located in San Antonio, Texas, in 2015. Since law school, Mario volunteers his time and serves immigrant communities in San Antonio and Austin through various non-profit legal services, workshops, and citizenship drives.
Mario is fluent in Spanish.
- J.D., St. Mary's University School of Law, 2015
- M.A., International Relations, St. Mary's University, 2004
- B.A., International Relations, St. Mary's University, 2002
- Law Offices of Mario H. Cantu, PLLC: Attorney
- RAICES (Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services): Attorney
- St. Mary's University - The Immigration and Human Rights Clinic: Student Attorney
Admission to Practice
- American Immigration Lawyers Association - TX, OK, NM Chapter
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Texas Opportunity & Justice Incubator Program