Matthew J. Alarcon
Matthew Alarcon is a law clerk at Kearney, McWilliams and Davis, PLLC.
Mr. Alarcon assists attorneys in client matters involving real estate, construction, business problems & solutions, business formation, residential/commercial transactions, and litigation.
Mr. Alarcon currently attends South Texas College of Law Houston. He earned his degree in Organizational Leadership & Supervision from the University of Houston in Fall of 2019. The same year, Mr. Alarcon honorably completed his service with the Marine Corps. Matthew was stationed with a Houston-based infantry battalion and earned the Marine Scout Sniper Designation. Before law school, he worked at a boutique law firm based in Houston, Texas where he focused on real estate and business law.
Matthew is fluent in Spanish and is based in the Houston office of Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
- The Weaver Law Firm: Legal Assistant
- United States Marine Corps: Sergeant
- J.D. Candidate, 2025: South Texas College of Law - Houston
- Veteran Law Students Association: Board Member
- Real Estate & Construction Law Society: Member
- Hispanic Law Students Association: Member
- B.S. Organizational Leadership & Supervision, 2019: University of Houston – Main Campus
- Pi Kappa Phi - The Ability Experience: Philanthropy Chair