Maxwell M. Bridge
Maxwell M. Bridge is an Associate Attorney at Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC, practicing in Oil & Gas and Property Law. During Law School, Maxwell focused on environmental and natural resource law specifically dealing with land-use regulation and water quality management.
Maxwell is an alumnus of Gonzaga University School of Law (2018), he graduated magna cum laude with pro-bono distinction. While at Gonzaga Maxwell earned the top grades in both Zoning & Land-Use Regulation and Water Law. During Law School Maxwell took full advantage of all natural-resource and land-based courses offered, including: Oil and Gas Law, Real Estate Transactions, Property Law, Administrative Law, Public Lands Law, Federal Indian Law, Environmental Law, International Environmental Law, Zoning & Land-Use Regulation, and Water Law. In addition, Maxwell spent the last year of law school representing clients through Gonzaga’s Environmental Law and Land-Use Clinic.
Maxwell is licensed to practice in Colorado. He is based in the Denver, Colorado, office for Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 2018, Magna Cum Laude
- B.A., International Relations and Affairs, University of Colorado Boulder, 2013
- Gonzaga University Legal Assistance, Environmental & Land-Use Clinic: Law Clerk/Rule 9 Legal Intern
- Washington State Bar Association, Moderate Mean Program: Legal Intern
Admissions to Practice
- Colorado Bar Association
- Natural Resources & Energy Law Section
- Environmental Law Section