Melanie Gomez Reyes
Melanie Gomez Reyes is a law clerk at Kearney, McWilliams and Davis, PLLC.Melanie currently attends Thurgood Marshall School of Law and will graduate in the Spring of 2024. She earned her degree in Latin American and Caribbean Studies and Government from Dartmouth College. While pursuing her Bachelor’s degree, she spent a term interning at the 449th Judicial District Court in Edinburg, Texas, where she gained insight into the juvenile legal system.
Melanie is a native Spanish speaker and proficient in Italian. She enjoys traveling, running, and spending time with her dog.
Melanie is based in the Houston office of Kearney, McWilliams and Davis PLLC.
- J.D. Candidate, Texas Southern University-Thurgood Marshall School of Law, 2024
- B.A., Latin American & Caribbean Studies and Government, Dartmouth College, 2021
- Farias Law Firm, Law Clerk
- 449th Judicial District Court, Spring Intern
- TMSL Hispanic Law Students Association
- TMSL Family & Juvenile Society Board
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Mexican American Bar Association of Houston
- District 4: Unauthorized Practice of Law Subcommittee