Olayinka E. Oladele
Olayinka "Yinka" Oladele is a law clerk at Kearney, McWilliams, & Davis, PLLC.
Mr. Oladele assists attorneys in client matters involving intellectual property law with a focus on patent prosecution and patent litigation, business problems and solutions, and commercial transactions.
Mr. Oladele is a graduate of Texas Southern University-Thurgood Marshall School of Law. He earned his undergraduate degree at Howard University with a concentration in Biology and Chemistry. Mr. Oladele is currently working on his Master's in Biotechnology at Morehouse School of Medicine. While in law school, Mr. Oladele clerked with the 157th Civil District Court in Harris County under The Honorable Judge Tanya Garrison. His hobbies include chess, sports, and strength training.
Yinka is based in the Houston office of Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
- J.D., Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, 2023
- M.S., Biotechnology, Morehouse College of Medicine, 2024
- B.S., Biology, Howard University, 2018
- 157th Civil District Court, Harris County: Law Clerk
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Life Sciences and Healthcare Law Clerk
- GlaxoSmithKline, PLC: Patent Clerk
- Honorable Nancy F. Atlas Intellectual Property American Inn of Court
- American Health Law Association
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association