Simone L. Nisbett
Simone Nisbett is a law clerk at Kearney, McWilliams, and Davis, PLLC.
Ms. Nisbett assists attorneys in client matters involving intellectual property, business litigation, and estate planning.
Ms. Nisbett is currently attending the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University and will graduate in Spring 2023. She earned her Business Administration degree from Florida A&M University in Spring 2018 then began her legal career managing the pro bono program at Legal Services of North Florida Inc. There, she focused on facilitating legal clinics as well as serving the Florida Bar Foundation Guiding Coalition on Pro Bono Transformation by consulting on policy and program implementation.
Simone is based in the Houston office of Kearney, McWilliams, and Davis, PLLC.
- J.D., Texas Southern University - Thurgood Marshall School of Law, 2023
- B.A., Business Administration, Management and Operations, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, 2017
- Robinson Law Group, PLLC: Drafting motions for summary judgment, abstracts of judgments and renewals.
- Legal Services of North Florida Inc: Drafting Last Wills and Testaments and Advanced Care Directives; Pro Bono Program Management
- Florida A&M University: Drafting University Administrative and Fiscal Policy
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- TMSL Intellectual Property Law Society
- TMSL Student Ambassadors