Vikesh N. Patel
Mr. Patel assists attorneys in client matters pertaining to intellectual property, business problems and solutions, business litigation, commercial transactions, oil & gas, and startups.
He attended South Texas College of Law Houston and earned his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering, along with a minor in Business Law, from the University of Miami. In addition, he has a Master of Science in Finance from the U.
His hobbies include playing soccer, cooking, traveling, and cheering on his favorite sports teams (soccer – Manchester United, hockey – Tampa Bay Lightning, and football – Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Miami Hurricanes).
Mr. Patel is based in the Houston office of Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
Licenses pending in NY, DC, and NM.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston, 2022
- M.Sc., Finance - Corporate, University of Miami, 2018
- B.S., Biomedical Engineering, University of Miami, 2017
- The Dickinson Law Offices: Law Clerk
- Harris County Court at Law Number 3, Honorable Judge LaShawn Williams: Judicial Intern
- Florida Senate Campaign Committee: Director of Boutique Projects & Field Director
- The Honorable Nancy F. Atlas Intellectual Property American Inn of Court: Pupil
- Young Alumni Leadership Council: President 2018-2021
- J.D., Spring 2022: South Texas College of Law
- South Texas Law Review: Development Editor
- CURRENTS: Journal of International Economic Law: Managing Editor
- Energy Newsletter: Managing Editor
- STCL Alternative Dispute Resolution Team
- STCL Dean’s Advisory Board
- STCL Federalist Society: President
- STCL Intellectual Property & Technology Law Society: Treasurer
- STCL Oil and Gas Law Society
- STCL Republican Law Society: President
- M.S. Finance, 2018: University of Miami
- Concentration in Corporate Finance
- B.S. Biomedical Engineering, 2017: University of Miami
- Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Research Assistant, Biomechanics Lab
- Student Government President
- Greater Houston Business Ethics Roundtable Bette Stead Ethics Scholarship Recipient 2021
- HBA Oil, Gas & Mineral Law Section Scholarship Recipient 2021
- Order of Omega Leadership Award 2017
- Who’s Who Among Students 2017