William “Bo” Saunders
William "Bo" Saunders is a Senior Attorney at Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC, primarily focusing his practice in Oil & Gas Law. Bo has many years of experience conducting due diligence and title examination in Colorado, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Texas, and Wyoming. He has also assisted clients with probate proceedings to ensure proper transfer of mineral rights.
Prior to joining Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC, Bo worked for several large land services brokers and spent time as an independent landman. He has handled everything from small mineral and leasehold acquisition title to large-scale due diligence projects.
Bo also gained experience working in house for a small oil and gas company in Denver, Colorado. As General Counsel, he worked in a variety of roles, including managing title, due diligence and curative on all the company's acquisitions, overseeing litigation, and structuring and negotiating contracts for acquisitions and divestitures.
Bo graduated from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 2011, and completed a Master's Degree in Environmental and Natural Resources Law in 2012, with a concentration in Energy. In his free time, Bo enjoys hiking, skiing, and playing volleyball. He has traveled in over 50 countries on 5 continents.
Bo is licensed to practice law in Colorado and North Dakota. He is based in the Denver, Colorado office for Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2011
- LL.M., Energy and Natural Resources, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2012
- B.A., Economics, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, 2002
- Apex Mineral Solutions, LLC: Solo Practitioner, Legal and Professional Land Services
- Dudley Land Company: Contract Landman
- R.K. Pinson & Associates, LLC: Contract Landman
- Acoma Energy, LLC: General Counsel